5 months ago
Requisition Number 16-2017
Post Date 12/12/2016
Title Resorts - Maintenance HVAC - Christmas Mountain Village
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours RESORTS Maintenance 7:00am-3:30pm
City Wisconsin Dells
The purpose of the HVAC Specialist is to maintain, operate and repair heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems
necessary for all units on property, including all offices and out buildings. This position requires operating a variety of
equipment to diagnose and repair systems, as well as performing preventative maintenance on systems. Responsible for
maintaining proper working relations within the department and with other operating departments on property.
Duties and Responsibilities
* During and or at the end of each task complete all required forms to the fullest extent possible.
* Responsible for time management of jobs scheduled each day.
* Check in with management at the beginning and end of each task.
* Upon completion of each task record time spent at each job on the weekly time sheet.
* Hand in paperwork at the end of each week for processing in sequential order.
* Ensure all vendor packing slips or invoices for each job are secured to the related job forms.
* Ensure all materials used for each task are listed properly on the company provided forms.
* Assist other maintenance technicians as needed.
* Answer all requests in a timely manner.
* Check in as needed to supervisor to make them aware of project and repair status.
* Secure parts and tools needed throughout the day for various jobs as required.
* Consult with supervisor or resort manager in times of uncertainty.
* High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
* 1 year HVAC experience
* Must possess EPA Freon Certificate, and Certificate of Graduation from an HVAC School
* Must have follow-through process on short-term and long-term programs.
* Communication and inter-personal skills
* Flexibility to deal with ever-changing situations
"We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. If offered employment, applicant must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test."