9 months ago
Requisition Number 16-2197
Post Date 11/9/2016
Title Resorts - Lifeguard - Christmas Mountain Village
Position Type Seasonal (Bluegreen)
Work Hours RESORTS Resort Operating Hours
City Wisconsin Dells
The purpose of the Lifeguard position is to observe and protect all owners and guests utilizing the pool are on the resort. This position is responsible for maintaining a safe recreation area by conducting daily inspections of life saving equipment, communication devices, clean walking surfaces, clean water and amenity area.
Specific Job Duties include:
* Responsibilities include enforcing Pool Rules, maintaining constant vigilance for aquatic emergencies, acting in accordance with state laws and certifications for the safety and security of the guest and owner.
* Maintain all safety equipment.
* Must participate in all In-service Trainings.
* Responsible to pass on written communication within department.
* Complete Daily Safety Checklists
* The ability to work all weekends and holidays.
* Prefer experience is a plus
* Ability to work both indoors and out
* Red Cross Lifeguard, First Aid, CPR/AED Certifications
"We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. If offered employment, applicant must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test."