12 months ago
Requisition Number 16-2221
Post Date 12/2/2016
Title Resorts - Laundry Associate - Orlando Sunshine
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours RESORTS Housekeeping 8:00am - 4:30pm
Description The purpose of a Laundry Associate is to maintain the loading, washing, drying and folding of all resort linens to ensure 100% customer satisfaction and to assist with the operation of the next day.
* Responsible to maintain the stocked items and inventory control and making sure that the linen is ready for the houseman to pick up and take to the room attendants.
* Able to multi task and work together with the housekeeping department to ensure that the departments are running smooth.
* Ensure all equipment is up to standards; report all equipment issues to laundry manager and/or department head and complete maintenance request forms to present to the engineering department.
* Ensure all equipment is being cleaned on a daily basis; dryers, washers, towel folders, ironers and all lint compartments to be cleaned to avoid any fire hazards
* Maintain all laundry areas inside and outside clean and free of any trip, slip or fall hazards; mats should always be in place where needed; bins to be clean and free of trash
This position will not be filled until January of 2017.
Requirements -High School Diploma or Equivalent
-1 year laundry experience preferred
-Must be able to learn and adapt to a fast paced environment. Must have excellent team work knowledge and skills.
-Must have follow through process on short term and long term projects. Be a self started and able to work independently. Ability to be repetitive in the job requirements and to stay focused in light of the repeat actions