9 months ago
Requisition Number 16-2115
Post Date 1/3/2017
Title Resorts - Housekeeping Supervisor - Patrick Henry Square
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours RESORTS Resort Operating Hours
Description The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for the entire scope and operation of the Housekeeping Department under
the guidance of the Director of Housekeeping.
Specific Duties, Activities and Responsibilities:
* Assist in the hiring and training of all Housekeeping personnel.
* Handle guest’s complaints or problems in a quick and efficient manner including lost, found, and missing items.
* Maintain the integrity of the key system
* Maintain a safe working environment.
* Maintain a good working relationship with other departments.
* Ensure cleanliness standards of all Cabins, Yurts, Townhomes, RV's. Lodge Rooms and Public Space Areas.
* Guest/Owner Relations-Insure the satisfaction of all guests by implementing and maintaining proper Guest/Owner
* Maintain benchmarks as established for Bluegreen Comment Cards and RCI customer service index.
* Provide outstanding guest satisfaction and courteous cooperation with fellow associates in all departments.
Requirements * High School Graduate or Equivalent (GED)
* At least one-year Housekeeping Experience as a Housekeeper, or two years’
experience in the Hospitality field
* Basic knowledge of computer systems. Knowledge of SOPs, Quality Express
Commitments (Build Relationships, Teamwork, Be There, etc.)
Strong interpersonal communication skills