about 1 year ago
Requisition Number 16-2044
Post Date 11/11/2016
Title Resorts - Housekeeping Runner - The Fountains
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours GENERAL - M-F - alternating shifts/includes weekends
Description The purpose of the Housekeeping Runner position is the timely delivery of supplies and any other deliveries to our guest and other team members as called in by PBX or housekeeping dispatch; ensure that call log is turned in at the end of each shift.
* Responsibilities are to ensure that call logs are turned in at the end of each shift.
* Assist in making amenity bags for next day and assist in the laundry as needed when there are no calls
* Complete all guest calls within 15 minutes to ensure guest satisfaction
* Hand out service cards to our guest with the comment card website on it upon completion of deliveries and ensure calls are being followed up as completed to PBX or housekeeping dispatch to be logged in the daily call log.
* Other duties may be assigned as resort demands
* Work in other positions as required by management team
* Complete inventory calls and assist in completing at least 10 units with inventory as required by management team
Requirements * Minimum of a High School Diploma/G.E.D. Certificate
* Customer Service and Hospitality experience preferred
* MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE
* Must have the ability to follow instructions and have a teamwork work ethics. Must have physical ability and willingness to work scheduled hours and to perform all necessary functions of housekeeping department. Must be knowledgeable in the housekeeping field or be willing to learn it.
* Must have follow-through process on short-term and long-term programs, have multi-tasking skills and be a self-starter. Able to work independently, have strong communication and interpersonal skills and have the flexibility to deal with ever-changing situations.
* Ability to stand for long periods of time, walk, bend, stoop, reach, kneel, push, pull, manual dexterity
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
* Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays and overtime as required.