about 1 month ago
Requisition Number 16-2105
Post Date 11/29/2016
Title Resorts - Housekeeper - Shenandoah Crossing Resort
Position Type Seasonal (Bluegreen)
Work Hours RESORTS Resort Operating Hours
Description The Housekeeper keeps guest rooms cleaned, organized and supplied with the necessary products required. This position is also responsible for the overall cleanliness of the resort including all common areas, lobbies, offices, hallways, break room and laundry rooms etc.
* Shampoos and vacuums all carpets, hallways and guest rooms.
* Cleans all areas of guest room.
* Provides towel and trash exchange daily.
* Stocks all linens and amenities for the unit and occasionally washes laundry.
* Supplies rooms with up-to-date materials and missed items as requested.
* Maintains inventory on room supplies, linens, and kitchen supplies within the unit and reports any maintenance needed.
* Maintains proper working relationships within the department and with other operating departments on property
Requirements High School Diploma or equivalent.
One year experience performing housekeeping activities preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. If offered employment, applicant must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test.