5 months ago
Requisition Number 16-1918
Post Date 11/11/2016
Title Resorts - Guest Services Supervisor - Daytona Seabreeze
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours RESORTS Front Desk CLOSING (PM) Shift
City Daytona Beach
Description The purpose of the Front Desk Supervisor is to provide excellent customer service to owners and guest of the resort, ensure 100% satisfaction and handle the daily operation of the Front Desk activities, reservations, and their coordination with other departments. Supervisors are to understand this is a working position and shall assume all the duties of a Front Desk Associate and assist in coaching, counseling, and developing of Front Desk staff as necessary and as directed by the Front Desk Manager.
Requirements Responsible for the efficient and courteous operation of the front desk.
* Responsible to check guests in/out in the most efficient and courteous manner Collect balances and post appropriate room charges.
* Answer and transfer calls from the switchboard using proper telephone etiquette.
* Answer guest questions about local restaurants and attractions.
* Responsibilities include training and scheduling of Front Desk personnel and assist in coaching, counseling, and developing of Front Desk staff as necessary and as directed by the Front Desk Manager.
* Coordinate with all other departments to ensure a smooth response to guest’s requests.
* Open and close out credit card machines and cashier audit reports.
* Balance out your cash drawer, process advance deposits when making reservations and collect money and post the transactions from other departments.
* Make reservations in the most courteous and efficient manner.
* Make room moves and stay over requests for guests as needed to ensure guest satisfaction.
* Run reports and correct errors prior to guest check in.
* Sustain their presence behind the front desk to act as a role model/mentor for associates.
* Perform any other inventory management changes as directed from a supervisor or manager
To be eligible to apply for an internal career opportunity you must be:
1. Generally be in your current position a minimum of nine (9) months if you’re in a non-exempt position and 18 months for an exempt position.
2. Have maintained satisfactory performance levels in the previous six (6) months.
Specific information regarding salary will not be discussed during initial inquiry; however, interested candidates will be advised if the position would be considered a promotion in terms of responsibility and salary or if it is comparable to their current position and salary.
For Boca Raton (Business Support), Retail Marketing Management, and Bluegreen Vacations Service Center Opportunities click here. Once a candidate is selected for the position you applied for, you will be notified of the position status within 3 business days. However, please feel free to contact Talent Acquisition via "Internal Careers" (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a status update at anytime.