3 months ago
Requisition Number 16-2184
Post Date 11/10/2016
Title Resorts - Guest Services Associate IV - Odyssey Dells
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours RESORTS Resort Operating Hours
City Wisconsin Dells
Description The purpose of the Guest Service Associate is to provide excellent customer service to Blueegreen’s owners and guests. In addition, responsible for the efficient and courteous operation of the front desk as well as maintaining proper working relations within the department and with other operation departments on property.
* Greet guests
* Providing check-in/check-out services to guests in the most efficient and courteous manner
* Balance their cash drawers
* Posting room charges and incidentals
* Using proper telephone etiquette when answering and transferring calls
* Following up with all guests and departments concerning any open issues
* Making reservations and assisting guests with special requests and relocating due to unit/ reservation issues.
* Answer questions about local restaurants and attractions when Concierge is unavailable.
* Give accurate directions to the resort and local attractions.
Requirements High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
Hotel or resort experience is helpful, but not required.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. If offered employment, applicant must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test."