3 months ago
Requisition Number 16-1875
Post Date 12/19/2016
Title Resorts - Food Service Associate - The Fountains
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours GENERAL - M-F - alternating shifts/includes weekends
Description The purpose of the Food Service Associate is to ensure a pleasant dining or shopping experience for the Guest/Owner to ensure their 100% satisfaction and ensure the Retail Areas & Mug O Joes are stocked with all items necessary.
* Responsible for taking and placing all orders promptly and correctly, serving food and beverage promptly and correctly and ensuring the Guest/Owner check is accurate and legible.
* Responsible to be familiar with menu items, daily specials and featured wines.
* Individual follows all SOP’s for register operations, knows check policies, coupons, discounts and close out procedures.
* Reciting daily specials, knowledge of lunch and dinner menu items and follow liquor and food controls.
* Ensure the Gift Shop and Mug O Joe’s areas are clean and organized at all times.
* Maintain eye contact and be sincerely friendly, thank the Guest/Owner for dining with us and invite them to return for a future visit.
* Always wearing the proper uniform, thanking Guest/Owners for allowing us to serve them and working as a team player for the betterment of the entire operation.
* Follow the daily check list and completes all duties assigned to the position 100% of the time.
Requirements High School Diploma or Equivalent
Server experience of at least 1 year
Must have excellent interpersonal skills when dealing with guests, associates, and the general public. Must have knowledge of the local areas attractions and entertainment. Must be able to learn and adapt to a fast paced environment. Must be able to interact with a wide range of people at all times
Must have strong positive, upbeat communication skills needed for this job function, be able to work independently, be able to wok in a fast pace environment, be extremely customer service orientated and have multi-tasking skills.