2 months ago
Requisition Number 16-1986
Post Date 9/7/2016
Title Resorts - Common Area Attendant - Cliffs at Long Creek
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours GENERAL: Alternating Shifts
Description The purpose of the Common Area Attendant is to maintain the public area cleanliness. This includes all traffic areas such as but not limited to, elevators, floors, stairwells, light fixtures, door frames, all public restrooms, etc.
* Responsible for all projects in all public area spaces.
* Removal of trash from executive office spaces, vacuuming, dusting and/or high dusting and may also at times, include cleaning of the sales offices as required by management team.
* Ensure maintenance requests are being reported for any broken and/or damaged items throughout the public areas.
* Ensure all public area restrooms are maintained and well stocked.
* Must be able to work in other positions as required by management team.
Requirements High School Diploma
Inventory experience of at least one year. Timeshare knowledge preferred but