11 months ago
Requisition Number 16-2145
Post Date 12/14/2016
Title Resorts - Common Area Attendant - Cibola Vista
Position Type Full Time
Description The purpose of a common area attendant is to maintain the public area cleanliness. This includes all traffic areas such as but not limited to elevators, floors, stairwells, light fixtures, door frames, all public restrooms, etc. The Common Area attendant is also responsible for projects in all public area spaces, removal of trash from executive office spaces, vacuuming, dusting and/or high dusting. At times include cleaning of the sales offices as required by management team.
* Ensure all areas are cleaned daily with high dusting, removal of all trash, carpet areas vacuumed etc
* Ensure all projects are completed as required by management team
* Ensure maintenance requests are being reported for any broken and/or damaged items throughout public areas
* Ensure all public area restrooms are maintained and well stocked
* Must be able to work in other positions as required by management team
Other duties may be assigned as resort demands. Teamwork is a must. Dress code and up to standard performance are required at all times.
Requirements * Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, be able to interact with a wide range of people and be knowledgeable in the housekeeping field.
* Ability to communicate in the English language.
* Must have follow-through process on short-term and long-term programs, have multi-tasking skills, be a self-starter and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Customer Service and Hospitality experience preferred
* Minimal Formal Education - Eight Grade or more
* Ability to constantly bend, stand, reach, stoop, kneel, walk, push,, manual dexterity
* Ability to constantly lift up to 50 lbs
* Ability to work schedule based on business demands, including but not limited to weekends, holidays, etc