6 months ago
Requisition Number 16-1766
Post Date 11/1/2016
Title Resorts - Bellperson - The Fountains
Position Type Full Time
Description The purpose of the Bell Person is to assist guests with check in/check out processes, properly handle the luggage of our
customers, accommodate guests during their stay and maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times. The
Bellman should assist the Front Desk as needed.
* Assist guests with luggage and packages to their room or loading area.
* Deliver messages, provide room service if needed and handle luggage as a valet concerning any open issues, make reservations, and any other duties assigned by the Front Desk Manager.
* Assist front desk staff with actual check in and check outs, reservations and telephone duties as assigned by the Front Desk Manager.
* Responsible for providing area information as requested by guest
* When not assisting guests, Bellman should be standing in the lobby greeting guests, controlling traffic under the awning, directing the guests as they enter the lobby or assisting behind the Front Desk.
Requirements High School Diploma or Equivalent
Customer Service experience and night audit experience of at least 1 year