5 months ago
Requisition Number 16-2182
Post Date 11/3/2016
Title Resorts - Bartender - The Fountains
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours RESORTS Resort Operating Hours
Description The purpose of the Bartender is to ensure a pleasant drinking and dining experience for the Guests and Owners.
* Responsible for maintaining liquor controls, taking and placing all orders promptly and correctly, serving food and beverage promptly and correctly and ensuring the Guest/Owner check is accurate and legible.
* Remain familiar with menu items, daily specials and featured wines.
* Follow all SOP’s for register operations, check policies, coupons, discounts and close out procedures.
* Recite daily specials, knowledge of lunch and dinner menu items and follow liquor controls.
* Ensure that bar and each table is set properly with clean silver, glasses and plates. Ensure that all tables are clean and straightened and clean all floor areas around tables and in bar work/setup/staging areas at all times
Requirements High School Diploma or Equivalent
1 year minimum of Bartending experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. If offered employment, applicant must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test.