5 months ago
Requisition Number 16-2073
Post Date 9/22/2016
Title Resorts - Bartender - Shenandoah
Position Type Part Time
Work Hours RESORTS Resort Operating Hours
Description Responsible for maintaining liquor controls, taking and placing all orders promptly and correctly, serving food and beverage promptly and correctly and ensuring the Guest/Owner check is accurate and legible.
* Responsible to be familiar with menu items, daily specials and featured wines.
* Individual follows all SOP’s for register operations, knows check policies, coupons, discounts and close out procedures.
* Reciting daily specials, knowledge of lunch and dinner menu items and follow liquor controls.
Must be available nights weekends and holidays
* Ensure that bar and each table is set properly with clean silver, glasses and plates. Ensure that all tables are clean and straightened and clean all floor areas around tables and in bar work/setup/staging areas at all times
* Maintain eye contact and be sincerely friendly, thank the Guest/Owner for dining with us and invite them to return for a future visit.
Requirements High School Diploma or Equivalent
Bartending experience of at least 1 year.
Must have excellent interpersonal skills when dealing with guests, associates, and the general public. Must have knowledge of the local areas attractions and entertainment. Must be able to learn and adapt to a fast paced environment. Must be able to interact with a wide range of people at all times. ABC bartending certification preferred but not required
Must have strong positive, upbeat communication skills needed for this job function, be able to work independently, be able to wok in a fast pace environment, be extremely customer service orientated and have multi-tasking skills
must be availalbe nights weekends and holdidays