8 months ago
Requisition Number 16-1711
Post Date 12/7/2016
Title Resorts - Assistant Maintenance Manager - Mountain Run
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours RESORTS Resort Operating Hours
City Boyne Falls
Description The responsibility of the Assistant Maintenance Manager is to assist the Regional Chief Engineer with the resorts
maintenance/technical, grounds and public area staff to effectively maintain all resort facilities, equipment and property.
Assist the Regional Chief Engineer in maintaining proper working relations within the department and with other operating
departments on property while providing outstanding guest satisfaction. Partner with the vendors to keep the projects on
target and comply with Bluegreen’s standards. Keep team focused on superior customer service with an emphasis on
keeping everything at the resort in working order.
* Ensure all Maintenance and Public areas meet SOP (Standard Operation Procedures) and are being followed as outlined in the SOP manual(s). This includes Resort Operations Quality Assurance, Loss Prevention and Internal Accounting Controls.
* Accountable for the safe and efficient maintenance of the resort through proper supervision and management of maintenance, technical and public area staff.
* Supervise overall activities of the maintenance staff as required by the Regional Chief Engineer
* Assist in solving complex maintenance issues that may arise
* Assist in the implementation of maintenance plans with consideration to operational and budgetary constraints
* Assist in proper working relationships between the Maintenance Staff and other departments
* Responsible for the training and monitoring development of all maintenance staff. Assisting in appraisal of all staff as outlined in SOPs. Assist in organization of monthly meetings and perform follow-up with staff.
* Schedule and perform routine, preventative and emergency maintenance along with the troubleshooting of equipment. Work with other departments to schedule and coordinate inspections and repairs.
* Complete work orders and daily projects reported by Guest Services and the HotSOS system and otherwise assigned or occurring during shift.
* Ensure the satisfaction of all guests by implementing and maintaining proper Guest/Owner relations programs.
* Maintain the follow-up log and respond to any guest/owner concerns in a timely manner.
* Assist in development of new programs and ideas with Maintenance Manager. Communicate programs, ideas and results to appropriate parties. Establish both short and long term goals to enhance the department and the facility.
-High School Diploma or Equivalent (G.E.D.)
-1-2 years Maintenance Supervisor and Maintenance Technician - 5 Year
-HVAC Licenses and CPO
-Must have follow-through process on short-term and long-term programs
-Multi-tasking skills are needed
-Self-starter - able to work independently
-Strong communication and interpersonal skills
-Flexibility to deal with ever-changing situations