5 months ago
Requisition Number 16-2183
Post Date 11/3/2016
Title Resorts - Assistant Housekeeping Manager - The Fountains
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours RESORTS Resort Operating Hours
The purpose of the Assistant Manager, Housekeeping is to assist the Executive Housekeeper (Director of Housekeeping) in ensuring common areas and units are being turned to the highest of cleanliness standards, and to expedite the turn of units, ensuring adequate supply of units are available for arriving guests. In addition, the Assistant Manager, Housekeeping is responsible for driving on-going training of the ABC’s of Houseeeping, while building positve team relations.
* Ensure participation in Daily Stand Up, each day, to ensure pertinent room information is being communicated and addressed accordingly.
* Conduct a minimum of three ABC’s of Housekeeping Visitation Daily, to ensure standards our being achieved. Responsible for driving the ABC’s of Housekeeping as an ongoing training program.
* Responsible for the overall success and training of house persons, to include driving team accountability for the cleanliness and maintenance of buildings located throughout the property.
??? Responsible for the overall success and training of Inspectors, under the direction of the Director Of Housekeeping, to include driving team accountability, as well as ensuring all units are being turned to the highest of cleanliness standards.
* Responsible for ensuring all departure units are turned to the highest of cleanliness standard within a timely manner, preventing guest delays at the time of arrival.
* Responsible for complete knowledge of Inventory System
* Establish both short and long term goals to enhance the department and the resort, through the implementation of process improvements, designed to increase the productivity/enhance guest experience.
* Ensure all guest issues are followed up on and rectified in an expedient manner, ensuring guest satifaction, while communicating/disseminating all pertient information as it pertains to other departments with in the resort.
* Responsible for communciating department benchmark goals to the team. Responsible for assisting the D.O.H. in ensuring the Housekeeping Department achieves Medallia scores for Housekeeping Cleanliness and in achieving Gold Crown Ranking for RCI.
* Must have P&L and budgeting knowledge, and be able to provide accurate information such as variances when asked and be prepared to speak to GM on the subject and in a one on one or group setting.
* Responsible for enforcing resort and department policies, and adressing all associate concerns as required, ensuring positive associate relations in coordination with the D.O.H.
* Particpate in the MOD program as required.
* Ensure all pertinent information is communicated to the D.O.H. in a timely manner.
- Assist in maintaining inventory control for the entire Housekeeping Department.
- Prepare monthly inventory reports to be turned in to Director before the end of the month
- Prepare and maintain checklists for Inventory Associates
- Order inventory items as needed under budgetary guidelines.
Requirements Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent
* 2 to 3 years Housekeeping supervision preferably in the timeshare industry
* Should posses knowledge of daily resort operations and problem resolution
* Customer service and quality fundamentals, MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, company’s intranet system and corporate policies and procedures.
* Detailed-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills, strong ability to think strategically and analyze information timely and accurately, strong interpersonal communication skills to deal effectively with all levels of the organization
* Must have follow-through process on short-term and long-term programs and have multi-tasking skills. Be a self-starter and be able to work independently.
* Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability and flexibility to deal with ever-changing situations with guest and associates.
* Need to have the ability to supervise a staff of 15 associates or more. Knowledge of Vacation Ownership is not required but preferred
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills when dealing with guests, associates, and the general public and have good work ethic
* Must have physical ability and willingness to work hours as necessary, be able to work independently, be able to wok in a fast pace environment, be extremely customer service oriented and have multi-tasking skills
* Ability to constantly bend, stand, reach, stoop, kneel, walk, push, manual dexterity.
* Ability to constantly lift up to 50 lbs
* Ability to work schedule based on business demands, including but not limited to weekends, holidays, etc