8 months ago
Requisition Number 16-1681
Post Date 12/7/2016
Title Resorts - Activities Associate - The Hammocks
Position Type Full Time
Description The purpose of the Activities Associate is to provide excellent customer service and bring fun and entertainment to our guests on a daily basis. To plan and coordinate activities and events for large or small groups of people of all demographics. To create and implement experiential activities for guests on a daily basis
* Responsible for providing the guests with great entertainment and unforgettable experiences during their vacation.
* Assist creating and implementing activities & monthly events, promote activities schedule, keep inventory of activities supplies, assist guests and keep a log of equipment rented, provide the Front Desk & Food & Beverage outlets with Activities information for guest check in packets. Promote activities information within the resort staff and any other duties assigned by the manager or supervisor.
* Keep inventory, assist and keep log of equipment rented and control the quality of activities equipment and post any revenue.
* Frequent swimming and water activities
* Must be able to work most weekends and some holidays unless otherwise pre-approved by the department manager
Requirements High School Diploma or Equivalent
Customer service of at least 1 year