11 months ago
Requisition Number 16-2156
Post Date 1/10/2017
Title Resorts - Activities Associate/Pool Attendant - Cibola Vista
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours FSM - Five Days per Week as Scheduled, Must be available to Work Weekends and Holidays
Description The purpose of the Activities Associate is to provide excellent customer service and bring fun and entertainment to our guests on a daily basis. To plan and coordinate activities and events for large or small groups of people of all demographics. To create and implement experiential activities for guests on a daily basis.
* Responsible for providing the guests with great entertainment and unforgettable experiences during their vacation.
* Assist creating and implementing activities & monthly events, promote activities schedule, keep inventory of activities supplies, assist guests and keep a log of equipment rented, provide the Front Desk & Food & Beverage outlets with Activities information for guest check in packets.
* Promote activities information within the resort staff and any other duties assigned by the manager or supervisor.
* Keep inventory, assist and keep log of equipment rented and control the quality of activities equipment and post any revenue.
* Frequent swimming and water activities
* Clean all pool related areas and the following: fitness center, arcade room, playground, activities center, lake deck, lake equipment, elevators, floors, stairwells, light fixtures, doorframes, furniture, public restrooms, sports recreation equipment and basketball court area.
* Set up cabanas.
* Remove trash and dirty towels
* Complete Daily Checklist.
* Must be able to work most weekends and some holidays unless otherwise pre-approved by the department manager.
Requirements High School Diploma or Equivalent
Customer service experience of at least 1 year
Must have excellent interpersonal skills when dealing with guests, associates,
and the general public. Should have knowledge of the local areas attractions
and entertainment. Must be able to learn and adapt to a fast paced environment.
Must be able to work independently, be able to interact with a wide range of
people, be extremely customer service orientated and have multi-tasking
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. If offered employment, applicant must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test.