3 months ago
Requisition Number 16-2200
Post Date 11/29/2016
Title Corporate Sales Accounting - Corporate Contract Auditor
Position Type Intern
Work Hours GENERAL - M-F 8:30a-5:30p
City Boca Raton
Description The Corporate Contract Auditor is responsible for auditing sales documents for accuracy to comply with company policies. Process documents in multiple systems in a timely manner to meet department deadlines.
* Audit contract documents for accuracy and compliance to company policies. Code contracts for data entry.
* Manage contract status process in SPI (internal computer program)
* Process rescission/NSF (insufficient payments received) documents.
* Provide customer service to field and Corporate to resolve document issues.
* Prepare end of month (EOM) reconciliation's and reports.
Requirements * Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D)
* Preferred 1-year experience in an Accounting Department
* Preferred knowledge of AS400, SPI, LSAMs and synergy systems, basic accounting policies and procedures, accounting, title and mortgage fundamentals, quality services fundamentals, sales process and contract paperwork
* Must have a strong understanding of MS Office Outlook, Word and expert user of MS Excel, internet explorer, Company’s intranet system, corporate policies and procedures
* Detail and deadline-oriented with the ability to perform basic routine accounting functions accurately and efficiently
* Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and multi-task
* Strong communication skills to interact effectively with co-workers
* Strong data entry skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. If offered employment, applicant must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test.