about 1 year ago
Requisition Number 16-2198
Post Date 11/10/2016
Title Club Services - Process Improvement Manager
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours CLUB SVS 8:00a-4:45p (Days)
Description The Process Improvement Manager ensures the administration of Club Services’ quality, process, and business improvement efforts, with a goal of creating positive customer experiences and driving customer and associate satisfaction. The manager is responsible for development of associates through process improvement and improved operational efficiencies. Position interacts daily with various departments within the organization regarding quality and performance issues. The Process Improvement Manager works closely to align processes and systems with identified needs, in collaboration with Club Services Operations and Training. Oversees and manages the quality assurance program and team of quality analysts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintain knowledge of all contact center policies, procedures and systems.
* Lead an immediate project to improve CRM through the use of Salesforce.
o Analyze available data and determine additional data/data structure needs.
o Create reporting to assist in review of and response to customer needs.
o Identify process and performance trends and provide data or objective observations to exemplify strengths or opportunities.
o Work with trainers to align data entry and reporting.
* Lead quality improvement initiatives across the organization.
* Identify and assign resources as needed.
* Monitor and publish reporting on KPIs.
* Examine and report on changing customer needs.
* Lead calibration sessions to ensure consistency in evaluations.
* Communicate regularly with staff on program goals, progress and milestones.
* Create evaluation criteria, forms and tracking methods.
* Develop and apply a consistent process to delivering employee feedback.
* Train staff on the QA process to build an understanding of program goals.
* Train QA reviewers and evaluate their work regularly to ensure a strong knowledge of products and services, and a calibrated approach to QA.
* Utilize metric and behavioral reviews to identify training opportunities.
* Participate in team meetings.
* Develop coaching and feedback processes.
* Organize and run pilot programs for various forms of QA.
* Communicate results regularly to senior leadership and staff.
Requirements * Bachelor degree in Business, or equivalent work experience
* 8-10 years supervisory/management experience
* Past proven performance in managing quality programs
* Intermediate to advanced level proficiency in MS Office Suite
* Thorough understanding of quality measurements in a contact center environment; seeks continual improvement and adopts best practices
* Intellectual curiosity combined with a focus on continuous improvement
* Strong data analysis and technical skills
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Effective management and supervisory skills
* Ability to build solid working relationships with peers and subordinates
* Ability to work collaboratively with individuals from multiple departments
* Strong coaching and motivational skills
* Demonstrated success in process improvement and project management
* Ability to coach for improvement and manage performance