about 1 year ago
Primarily responsible for operation and repair of the irrigation system as a whole to insure proper water distribution as required for optimum turf health.
* Demonstrate preparation for day’s work by arriving in uniform and with a positive attitude.
* Understand daily job assignment chart and how your assignment relates to that day’s play.
* Recognize the various equipment applications so as to make the proper selection for that job assignment.
* Demonstrate a basic knowledge of the game of golf, its rules and expected playing conditions.
* Demonstrate the capability to function as a member of a team to accomplish established goals.
* Carry out all golf course maintenance tasks with a sense of pride and ownership so as to adhere to established quality guidelines for daily course conditioning.
* Inspect all tools and equipment prior to, during and after use. Operate all equipment safely and with care and consideration of its value. Report any damage and or lack of performance to a supervisor. Also demonstrate an understanding of the work order system for equipment repair and maintenance.
* Have a thorough understanding of Omni Hotel rules and regulations as outlined in the Omni Hotels employee handbook.
* Previous experience preferred
* Must be able to work in all elements
* Basic electrical troubleshooting skills
* Ability to work with and repair various PVC pipes.