6 months ago
To provide clerical and administrative support to the Human Resources Team. Reports to Director of Human Resources, Assistant Director of Human Resources and HR Managers.
* Welcomes every guest in ASC with a warm smile and greeting
* Order office supplies, forms, equipment and maintain their orderliness/par levels, using Birchstreet.
* Pay ASC bills using Birchstreet.
* Responsible for associate files in general to include termination files
* Input Ultipro job code changes.
* Process Comdata Cards for new and existing associates.
* Participate in the Hotel Orientation program, when needed.
* Process Direct Deposit for associates
* Ensure all P.I.F.'s have the appropriate signature before filing.
* Issue Resort to Wellness cards, Gym membership.
* Log OSC cards.
* Assist in the completion of Exit Interviews and Return of Company property forms for terminated associates. Distribute checks to these associates after completion of paperwork.
* Issue locker assignments and locks; maintain log. Assist in locker inspections.
* Processing of PTO requests.
* Answer phones and phone inquiries.
* Type memos and other correspondence.
* Maintain disciplinary process log and filing.
* Conduct maintenance of all associate files through active, up-to-date filing.
* Participate in Associate events planned by the Associate Service Center.
* Assist in overall operation of the Associate Service Center
* Maintain storage areas clean and organized.
* Coordinates purchase orders and maintains checkbook updated.
* Assist in Associate Engagement Survey as directed by the Director of Human Resources.
* Complete monthly HR assessment, keep it "audit ready".
* Cross-train with Assistant Director of HR on the following:
* Injury Benefit Plan
* Leave of Absences, PTO
* Ultipro New-Hire Entry
* Any other task assigned by the Director of Human Resources
Tools & Equipment
* Computer and printer, telephone, pen/pencil, photo-copying machine,
file folders, filing cabinet, facsimile machine and cameras.
* Interior of hotel, in normal office conditions.
* Exterior of hotel with exposure to weather conditions.
* Walking to and from different buildings and departments.
* Must be able to sit at a desk for long periods of time
* Must be able to stand and manuever around file room for long periods of time
* Technologically savy - will use computer, printer, nametag machine, copier and fax
* Familiar use of all Microsoft programs
* Must be able to communicate clearly with others
* Must have an eye for detail and be extremely organized
* Previous Hotel, Human Resources and/or Office Coordinator experience preferred.