12 months ago
The Housekeeping Turndown Attendant is responsible for making lasting impressions on our guests by ensuring the guest’s room is clean, attractive and welcoming at all times. Our Turndown Attendants provide extra touches to our guest’s rooms suitable for our discriminating guests: he or she will offer ice and other amenities such as extra towels and pillows, turn-down the bed, freshen-up/clean the room, turn on the television and music to a soothing and relaxing channel, draw the curtains close and more.
* Perform all the functions of a Room Attendant and Houseperson as needed and warmly greet all of our guests.
* Offer assistance and information to our guests.
* Clean guest rooms according to Omni’s standards for Room Attendants.
* Provide water and ice to guests.
* Offer guests towels, pillows and other services/amenities.
* Change linens, turn-down bed.
* Manual labor experience required.
* Basic English skills are required (must be able to answer basic questions about services and amenities, give directions to guests).
* Housekeeping experience preferred.
* Ability to stand, bend and do repetitive movements for long periods of time.
* Ability to lift up to 20-25 pounds intermittently, and occasionally 50 pounds.
* Ability to push and pull housekeeping supply cart..