7 months ago
The role of the Housekeeping Supervisor is to ensure that the cleaning and servicing of guestrooms, public areas, back of house and landings meet Omni four star/four diamond standards.
* Inspect the cleaning and servicing of guestrooms and public areas
* Assign special projects as directed by the Director of Housekeeping.
* Report any needed repairs or discrepancies of guest rooms.
* Ensure that all Guest Room Attendants have appropriate supplies and linens.
* Assist in the cleaning of guest rooms when necessary.
* Assist in processing AM and PM room status reports.
* Ensure that the Guest Room Attendant’s linen cart is neat and well organized.
* Ensure that linen closets on guest room floors are completely stocked.
* Maintain supply cage stock, neat and clean at all times.
* Must have all guest rooms punched in via the phone after completion.
* Ensure VIP rooms are inspected ASAP.
* Ensure check out/vacated rooms are a priority.
* Knowledge of hotel, facilities and events.
* To ensure hotel, guest and associates are maintained in a safe and secure environment.
* Ability to maintain 4-Diamond level cleanliness standards
* Ability to work with management on special projects
* Strong attention to detail with a sense of urgency as required
* Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
* Must be able to push or pull a minimum of 75 lbs
* Must be able to communicate via radio and phone as needed.