about 1 year ago
This position ensures that assigned public space and guest room floors are kept fully stocked and clean to provide support to Guest Room Attendants while maintaining Omni standards and exceeding our guest expectations.
* Retrieve soiled linen and garbage from Guest Rooms and Room Attendants carts and/or storage closets to dispose of through the linen chute or dumpsters.
* Maintain hallways, reporting maintenance issues and special cleaning assignments (i.e. carpet cleaning or repainting areas)
* Deliver guest amenities or special requests to guest rooms (i.e. rollaway beds, baby cribs, refrigerators, toothbrushes/toothpaste)
* Complete daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly projects as assigned by Housekeeping Managers/Supervisors
* Clean stairwells, elevators and hallways free from debris and room service trays
* Maintain housekeeping supply storeroom by organizing new supplies upon delivery and restock of floors
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Ability to communicate effectively with fellow associates and guests in person or via a cellular telephone/radio
* Must be able to read and understand daily work assignments
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
* Must be able to push/pull up to 250 pounds frequently.