7 months ago
GSS Ambassador -
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most successful independent hotel management companies in the industry. The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Davidson a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
The Guest Services Ambassador coordinates concierge type services for the guests and sets positive tone for arrival experience. Confers and cooperates with other department heads to ensure coordination of hotel activities. Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services. Provides extra touches and ensures guest satisfaction to differentiate the hotel from competitors with unmatched levels of service.
• Prefer 1+ year customer service experience in hotels.
• Familiarity with local area and attractions
• Ability to anticipate guest needs, good problem solving skills, judgment and reasoning.
• Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members.
• Strong computer skills.
• Present confident and professional appearance.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test, background check, and job assessment required.