about 1 year ago
Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Luxurious comfort embraces pure style at the elegant, four-diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the bustling Luckie Marietta District , this luxury hotel treats you to views of the spectacular downtown skyline or picturesque Centennial Olympic Park. The Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to Philips Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center, and it is the closest hotel to the Georgia Dome.
Omni CNN’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hotel at CNN Center may be your perfect match.
This position is responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in each guest room. Guest Room Attendants refresh rooms for guests who are continuing their stay, as well as, thoroughly clean rooms of guests who have checked out in preparation for the next guest checking in.
* Thoroughly clean guest rooms including: making beds, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, and dusting
* Restock and replace used items within guest rooms
* Communicate clean status of each room upon completion
* Remove room service trays and tables from guest rooms
* Stock supply cart and ensure that it is neat and well organized at all times
* Check all equipment prior to and after use to ensure that it is in good working order
* Respond to all hotel guests efficiently and in an appropriately friendly manner
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong customer service skills
* Ability and willingness to stand for 8 hours at a time
* Ability and willingness bend, stretch, reach, and push up to 20 lbs.
* Ability and willingness to work a varied schedule which includes working on weekends and holidays
* Previous experience in housekeeping is strongly preferred.