Four Seasons Hotel Denver is seeking a Group Sales Manager with experience delivering exceptional service.The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.”
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion, and culture.It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” – Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Join our Team
Work on a team that is built around adaptability & flexibility, service passion, professionalism, ethic for work integrity, communication, and teamwork.
Four Seasons Hotel Denver is rated AAA 5 Diamond for 2016.We are located in the heart of Denver’s theatre district offering 239 ultra-spacious guest rooms and suites; 101 private residences; a top rated restaurant, EDGE; and a luxury spa.
Promote and sell to group markets in the Southeastern and localmarkets, and additionally the local catering market. Generate hotel awareness through direct phone sales; direct sales calls, tradeshows and networking groups.Work closely with sales and marketing team to solicit, sell and confirm group business and local catering to meet budgeted sales goals. This role has direct contact with guests and as such good communication skills are a necessity.This position does require an applicant with a flexible schedule, able to work morning/afternoon shifts, weekends, and holidays.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
• One to three years hotel sales experience preferred
• College degree
• Basic knowledge of hotel operations
• Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in the United States
What to Expect:
• Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Holiday, vacation, and sick pay
• Discounted RTD Flex Pass for employees
• 401k participation with a company matching program
• Complimentary stays at Four Seasons worldwide (subject to availability)
• Free employee meals prepared by the culinary team
• Complimentary dry cleaning of employee uniforms