3 months ago
The Golf Course Mechanic will ensure the proper maintenance and repair of golf and grounds maintenance equipment.
* Assists with the maintenance and repair of various gasoline and diesel powered golf equipment.
* Contributes to the implementation of a preventative maintenance program.
* Inspects, diagnoses, adjusts and repairs mechanical defects and or failures in various pieces of golf and grounds maintenance equipment.
* Assists with maintaining accurate and detailed service and repair records for each individual piece of machinery.
* Keep maintenance equipment fueled, oiled, inspected to ensure use at any time.
* Sets up and modifies new equipment as needed.
* Ideal candidate will have a degree or certificate from either a college or vocational school in mechanical field of study.
* Must have the ability to work in a variety of weather conditions while repairing equipment.
* Must be familiar with and adhere to the proper recycling and disposal of various shop fluids and compounds that may be considered hazardous.
* Must be proficient with welding and fabrication equipment.
* Must possess a valid drivers license.
* Prefer a minimum of 2 years mechanic experience on small engine repairs.