8 months ago
Responsible for ensuring the golf course is well maintained and reflects an image of outstanding quality. The successful candidate must have working knowledge of all entry level golf course maintenance job tasks as well as the ability to operate most of the other maintenance equipment properly.
Equipment Operator III is an entry level position whose main areas of responsibility are bunker maintenance, hand trimming, edging, walk mowing and the use of some light riding mowers. Job task assignments will at times extend outside these parameters.
* Demonstrate preparation for day’s work by arriving in uniform and with a positive attitude.
* Understand daily job assignment chart and how your assignment relates to that day;s play.
* Recognize the various equipment applications so as to make the proper selection for that job assignment.
* Demonstrate a basic knowledge of the game of golf, its rules, and expected playing conditions.
* Demonstrate the capability to function as a member of a team to accomplish established goals.
* Carry out all golf course maintenance tasks with a sense of pride and ownership so as to adhere to established quality guidelines for daily course conditioning.
* Inspect all tools and equipment prior to, during and after use. Operate all equipment safely and with care and consideration of its value. Report any damage and or lack of performance to a supervisor. Also demonstrate an understanding of the work order system for equipment repair and maintenance.
* Have a thorough understanding of Omni Hotel rules and regulations as outlined in the Omni Hotels employee handbook.
* Previous experience is preferred.
* Must be able to work outdoors in various weather extremes
* Must be able to operate and work around hazardous equipment including but not limited to hand tools, trimming tools, mowing equipment, transportation vehicles.
* Must be able to work weekdays and weekends as necessary..