6 months ago
To insure Golf Course is well maintained and reflects an image of outstanding quality.
* Working knowledge of all entry level job tasks as well as the ability to operate most all other equipment properly. This includes heavy equipment such as front loaders, back hoes, box blades trenchers, etc. Job task assignments will at times extend outside these parameters.
* Demonstrate preparation for day’s work by arriving in uniform and with a positive attitude.
* Understand daily job assignment chart and how your assignment relates to that day’s play.
* Recognize the various equipment applications so as to make the proper selection for that job assignment
* Demonstrate a basic knowledge of the game of golf, its rules, and expected playing conditions.
* Demonstrate the capability to function as a member of a team to accomplish established goals.
* Carry out all golf course maintenance tasks with a sense of pride and ownership so as to adhere to established quality guidelines for daily course conditioning.
* Inspect all tools and equipment prior to, during and after use. Operate all equipment safely and with care and consideration of its value. Report any damage and or lack of performance to a supervisor. Also demonstrate an understanding of the work order system for equipment repair and maintenance.
* Have a thorough understanding of Omni Hotel rules and regulations as outlined in the Omni Hotels employee handbook.
* Must have a valid driver’s license and meet company MVR requirements.
* Must be able to stand up to 60 minutes per hour worked.
* Must be able to walk, climb, bend/stoop, overhead reach, hand/eye coordination, arm/hand movement up to 30 minutes per hour worked.
* Must be able to lift over 40 pounds horizontal, overhead, floor to waist, grasping/holding, pushing/pulling, and carrying.
* Experience with general landscape care equipment preferred
* Use of: Hand tools, Mowers, weedeaters, edgers, and other small engine equipment preferred
* Be proficient at doing the following: use of riding mowers, bed edger, steiners, and the ability to effectively plant and prune plants.
* Must also be proficient at: turf/plant fertilization, chainsaw use, woody plant installation, construction, hardscapes, and skidsteer use..