9 months ago
The Golf Cart Attendant is responsible for giving the highest level of service to our members and guests while maintaining the quality of our daily golf operations.
* Greet every guest enthusiastically.
* Perform a variety of duties around the bagroom, such as club cleaning and transferring clubs to various locations.
* Participate in daily communication stand-up meetings.
* Assist the coordination of outside services for golf tournaments.
* Ensure consistent presentation according to Omni Hotels standards.
* Assist with the protection of all assets including security of the guest's golf clubs and rental clubs.
* Responsible for providing continuous detailing and maintenance to the golf course equipment and facility (E.g. Golf cars, workstation, practice range, emptying trash receptacles, etc.).
* Must play golf and have working knowledge of the game.
* Must be able to lift 60 pounds of golf clubs/buckets of practice balls.
* Must be able to safely operate a golf cart.
* Must be able to work independently and as part of a team..