10 months ago
The role of the Front Office Supervisor is to ensure the appropriate checking in and checking out of guests in a courteous and professional manner while maintaining four star/four diamond standards. Additionally, he/she will be responsible handling guest issues and forwarding along as needed.
* To be thoroughly acquainted with all check-in policies and procedures.
* To be experienced with various guest scenarios.
* To be familiar with all technical equipment related to the Front Desk.
* To be familiar with all hotel facilities and offerings.
* To understand the influence and importance of all departments on the Front Desk.
* Responsible for the training of new associates.
* Must be familiar with shift checklist and be able to run the desk in absence of the Assistant Manager.
* Understand and be able to perform rooms control duties.
* Broad knowledge of Epitome, Synergy and Vingcard systems.
* Familiar with all reservation special packages.
* Understand all radio codes and emergency procedures.
* Attain a high propensity for customer service.
* Previous cash handling experience.
* Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
* May require working overnight shift.
* Computer Skills (Synergy, Nucleus, Epitome, Vision, GoConcierge, Microsoft Office).