4 months ago
To ensure a safe, efficient, well-maintained hotel environment.
* Assist mechanics and external contractors with repairs of hotel property and equipment.
* Completion of all assigned work orders and daily tasks.
* Receive direction for house calls via radio.
* Have a thorough understanding of Omni fire alarm procedures and other emergencies.
* Have a thorough understanding of Omni Hotel rules and regulations.
* Have a thorough understanding of OSHA rules and regulations.
* Previous maintenance experience required, hotel experience and training preferred. Minimum of two years hotel and/or commercial building maintenance required.
* Previous experience with response to emergency situations is required.
* Good communication, attention to detail, time management, computer and guest satisfaction skills are required.
* The ability to stand/walk for long periods of time.
* The ability to crawl for short periods of time.
* The ability to bend, reach over-head, squat, kneel for extended periods of time.
* The ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 100 pounds occasionally.
* The ability to utilize step stools and ladders..