about 1 year ago
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most successful independent hotel management companies in the industry. The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Davidson a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
The Mechanic responsibilities include:
• Clean machines and machine parts, using cleaning solvents, cloths, air guns, hoses, vacuums, or other equipment.
• Dismantle machines and remove parts for repair, using hand tools, chain falls, jacks, cranes, or hoists.
• Install, replace, or change machine parts and attachments, according to production specifications.
• Remove hardened material from machines, using abrasives, power and hand tools, jackhammers, sledgehammers etc.
• Replace or repair metal, wood, leather, glass, or other lining in machines, or in equipment compartments.
• Start machines and observe mechanical operation to determine efficiency and to detect problems.
• Inventory and requisition machine parts, equipment, and supplies so that stock can be maintained and replenished.
• Read work orders and specifications to determine machines and equipment requiring repair.
• Experience of 2-5 years preferred in commercial or institutional maintenance environment.
• HVAC or plumbing or electrical skills.
• Light carpentry and knowledge of paint and wallpaper.
• Certification in pool operation preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively with public and other Team Members.
• Valid driver’s license preferred.
• Preventive maintenance background preferred.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test, backgrou