7 months ago
Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Luxurious comfort embraces pure style at the elegant, four-diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the bustling Luckie Marietta District , this luxury hotel treats you to views of the spectacular downtown skyline or picturesque Centennial Olympic Park. The Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to Philips Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center, and it is the closest hotel to the Georgia Dome.
Omni CNN’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hotel at CNN Center may be your perfect match.
This individual will maximize revenues for Omni Hotels & Resorts through direct sales, marketing and designated activities specific to Leisure Sales accounts. Success is measured through increased revenues from the Leisure Sales segment, improved account revenue share and increased customer value.
* Develop and manage effective business plans for assigned segment.
* Effectively maintain accounts to achieve business objectives.
* Identify and stay abreast of industry trends to provide leadership and education regarding the Leisure Segment.
* Work closely with DOSMs to effectively communicate new trends and develop strategies to increase revenue.
* Responsible for management of customer decisions and the relationship process.
* Responsible for directing and leading activities through internal and external resources.
* Define and improve customer value proposition by assessing the competitive area as it relates to segment.
* Work closely with all levels of the organization to resolve complex issues or concerns; communicating in a clear concise manner.
* College degree or equivalent experience.
* 5 years of Leisure Sales experience in a senior sales or national account management role.
* Must be a self-starting team player that contributes positive energy.
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team oriented environment.
* Excellent ability to conduct group presentations, written and oral.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and reprioritize when necessary.
* Strong business planning, account planning and budget management skills.
* Demonstrated ability to be creative to develop strategies that will drive revenue.
* Demonstrated ability to tie strategies and planned actions to results.
* Strong financial/statistical analysis and business case development skills.
* Strong understanding and expertise in the sales process.
* Extensive experience with account management.
* Proficient in use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
* Travel – 25%..