5 months ago
Director Of Revenue Management -
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most successful independent hotel management companies in the industry. The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Davidson a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
Director of Revenue is a key position that will be responsible for maximizing and forecasting room revenues through management of room inventory and pricing. Communication of trends and strategies of competitor hotels to assist team members in making yield decisions. Supervision of the Revenue Manager, Reservations Agents and office operations. Assist as necessary with the reservations process. Manage e-commerce accounts/business.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 3 years minimum experience in Revenue Management position.
• Previous supervisory/managerial experience.
• Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in written form with the public as well as other team members.
• Strong understanding of hotel sales and hotel distribution sources and strategies.
• Experience with major Hospitality Sales CRM systems.
• Essential statistical and analytical skills required to identify revenue opportunities and shortfalls.
• Ability to work both independently and cross-functionally to achieve goals.
• Ability to thrive in a multi-tasked and fast-paced environment.
• Present a professional and confident appearance.
EOE/AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test, background check, and job assessment required.