9 months ago
To maintain the highest standards possible for the guest by insuring quick, efficient, and professional Food Runner / DRA services.
* Must have complete knowledge of service times and menu.
* Must have complete knowledge of floor plan, table numbers, and seat numbers.
* Responsible for verifying complete order on ticket to food on cold line and hot line.
* Deliver food to correct tables according to ticket, floor plan, and seat numbers.
* Always inquire if additional service is needed from guests upon delivery and inform server or manager.
* Responsible for set-up of expo line with items specified in side work.
* Must consult with supervisor on any food delivery difficulty.
* Must minimize breakage.
* Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions.
* Set up and breakdown of breakfast buffet according to time allotted.
* Maintenance and replenishment of breakfast buffet items. Ensure items are full at all times, clean and presentable.
* Securing all breakfast vehicles such as platters, butter dishes, bread knives as directed by manager or posted in side work.
* Placing and receiving warehouse order daily and ensuring proper par levels of product
* Ensuring all products is within date and using the FIFO method of storage.
* Exposure to extreme temperatures.
* Exterior of Hotel with exposure to weather conditions.
* Exposure to Food and Beverage hazardous cleaning chemicals.
* Exposure to food items and beverages.
* Minimum 1 year food runner experience or DRA experience
* Must have experience in selling and presenting wine
* Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays
* Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
* Must be Food Handler and TABC certified.
* Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance. Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift in an indoor/outdoor environments.