Four Seasons Hotel Denver is seeking a Front Desk Concierge with experience delivering exceptional service.The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.”
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion, and culture.It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” – Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Join our Team
Work on a team that is built around adaptability & flexibility, service passion, professionalism, ethic for work integrity, communication, and teamwork.
Four Seasons Hotel Denver is rated AAA 5 Diamond for 2016.We are located in the heart of Denver’s theatre district offering 239 ultra-spacious guest rooms and suites; 101 private residences; a top rated restaurant, EDGE; and a luxury spa.
Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism; accommodates special requests, resolves customer complaints, assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services. Responds to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction in a timely manner. This position does require an applicant with a flexible schedule, able to work morning/afternoon shifts, weekends, and holidays.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
• Requires attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Preferred previous concierge experience and knowledge of the Denver market
• Good command of the English language
• Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in the United States
What to Expect:
• Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Holiday, vacation, and sick pay
• Discounted RTD Flex Pass for employees
• 401k participation with a company matching program
• Complimentary stays at Four Seasons worldwide (subject to availability)
• Free employee meals prepared by the culinary team
• Complimentary dry cleaning of employee uniforms