11 months ago
Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Luxurious comfort embraces pure style at the elegant, four-diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the bustling Luckie Marietta District , this luxury hotel treats you to views of the spectacular downtown skyline or picturesque Centennial Olympic Park. The Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to Philips Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center, and it is the closest hotel to the Georgia Dome.
Omni CNN’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hotel at CNN Center may be your perfect match.
To ensure a safe, efficient, well-maintained hotel environment.
* Maintain (mill work, etc.) all public areas and guest rooms on an on-going basis.
* Maintain public space PM Program.
* Keep the hotel décor in good condition.
* Clean all work areas after completing job.
* Fill out Daily Work form.
* Have a thorough understanding of Omni fire alarm procedures and other emergencies.
* Have a thorough understanding of Omni Hotel rules and regulations.
* Work with stains, solvents, and sealers.
* Maintain carpenter shop and inventories.
* Repair millwork (crown, panels, base, chair rail) throughout hotel.
* Repair stain on millwork.
* Knowledge & use of the Lockout/Tagout, HAZCOM and Blood borne Pathogen Programs.
* Reasonable request of management as directed.
* Ensure work area is clean and clear of standing water, debris or any objects that can obstruct the job duties from being performed safely, efficiently and effectively.
* Previous maintenance experience required, hotel experience and training preferred. Minimum of two years hotel and/or commercial building maintenance required.
* One year of commercial kitchen and laundry equipment experience is required, commercial refrigeration experience is a plus.
* Previous experience with response to emergency situations is required.
* Good communication, attention to detail, time management, computer and guest satisfaction skills are required.
* The ability to stand/walk for long periods of time.
* The ability to crawl for short periods of time.
* The ability to bend, reach over-head, squat, kneel for extended periods of time.
* The ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 100 pounds occasionally.
* The ability to utilize step stools and ladders..