6 months ago
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most successful independent hotel management companies in the industry. The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Davidson a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
The Bus Person clears, cleans, sanitizes and resets tables to standards. This position may assist with dishwashing and restocking of napkins, silverware, and table condiments and organizing inventory.
• Prefer six months to one-year experience.
• Food/Beverage Service Worker Permit, where applicable.
• Read and speak English fluently.
• Meet minimum age requirement of jurisdiction.
• Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other employees.
EOE/AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test, background check, and job assessment required.