Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail is seeking an Overnight
with experience delivering exceptional service.The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is been ranked FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.”
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion, and culture.It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” – Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Join our Team
Work on a team that is built around adaptability & flexibility, service passion, professionalism, ethic for work integrity, communication, and teamwork.
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail has received the industry’s most sought-after accolades, including Forbes Four-Star rating for the Resort and Five-Star rating for the Spa.Located in the heart of Vail Village, the Resort offers 121spacious, well-appointed guest rooms and suites; an award winning full-service spa; a renowned mountain steakhouse, Flame; and an exciting food and cocktail hotspot, The Remedy.
Assist guest with luggage during arrival and departure, makes necessary deliveries to and pick up from guest rooms, transports guest and hotel packages and parcels.Candidate must be able to drive both manual and automatic vehicles and lift/carry heavy items. This is an overnight position.This position is responsible for early morning newspaper delivery and shoe shine requests.The Overnight Bell Attendant will also assist with Room Service Orders and gas up/clean the company vehicles.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
• Previous bell attendant experience preferred
• United States driver’s license required
• Ability to operate manual transmission vehicles required
• The ability to stand during an entire work shift required
• The ability to move luggage carts weighing up to 200lbs as well as the ability to lift and carry boxes up to 100lbs required
• Must be able to communicate effectively in English both verbal andwritten
• Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in the United States
What to Expect:
• Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
• Winter Season Lifestyle Benefit that can be used towards one of the following:
Merchant Ski Pass; ECO Transit Bus Pass; Parking Pass; and Fitness Membership
• 401k participation with a company matching program
• Complimentary stays at Four Seasons worldwide (subject to availability)
• Free employee meals prepared by the culinary team
• Complimentary dry cleaning of employee uniforms