8 months ago
To provide exceptional customer service and products to our resort guests that are utilizing beach operation services.
* Set-up and break down beach rentals equipment on a daily basis.
* Provide resort guests with cheerful, efficient service.
* Maintain positive physical appearance of beach and pool deck equipment.
* Keep pool decks and beach areas clean and free of debris at all times.
* Attend department meetings as assigned by management.
* Have a thorough understanding of Omni Hotels culture, rules, and regulations.
* Have thorough knowledge of our resort property and how it relates to our daily operations.
* Score properly on Omni "Moments of Service" test and utilize these standards when interacting with our guest.
* Prepare beach operation locations seasonally.
* Must be able to work until October 2016.
* Valid Drivers License.
* Must be able to lift 60-100 lbs occasionally and 30-50 lbs repeatedly.
* Must be able to bend, stoop, stand, grasp, push, and pull frequently.
* Must be able to stand and work in direct sunlight for long periods of time..