5 months ago
The Falcon's Nest Restaurant Bartender will service guests and ensure their complete satisfaction with our restaurant and bar area.
* Have full knowledge of all menus and beverage menus.
* Have full knowledge of responsible alcohol service.
* Have full knowledge and certification in safe food handling practices.
* Proper setup and breakdown of area and service station.
* Provide the highest quality guest interactions - be pleasant, friendly and polite to everyone.
* Provide cocktail service around the pool.
* Keep working area neat and clean.
* Multi-task several guests and duties at once, maintaining the highest levels of service.
* Take food and beverage orders from guests.
* Enter in orders to the computer ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
* Manage walk-up and seated guests appropriately.
* Prepare beverages for service staff's guests from printed tickets.
* Clean floors, walls and bar area each night.
* Prepare beverages quickly and efficiently, following written and visual standards.
* Follow service standards and best practices at all times.
* Demonstrate excellent teamwork with other departments and associate.
* Previous bartending experience required, preferably in a fine dining atmosphere.
* Able to stand for extended periods of time.
* Able to work in tight quarters with other people.
* Able to lift and carry 20 pounds routinely, and up to 40 pounds occasionally.
* Able to walk, sit, stand, squat and reach in the course of daily business..