7 months ago
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most successful independent hotel management companies in the industry. The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Davidson a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
Bartender will prepare and mix beverages for guests and/or beverage servers in a friendly, courteous, and timely manner according to standards. Promote and up-sell drinks and special drink promotions. Practice prudent portion controls, as set, using a portion control pourer. Maintain accountability of all beverages. Maintain proper and adequate set up of the bar according to standards. Maintain inventories up to par. Follow proper closing procedures. Lock up and store beverages. Must adhere to all state, federal, and corporate liquor regulations pertaining to the serving of alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests, ensuring all laws are followed.
• Prefer one year of bartending experience.
• Food/Beverage Service Worker Permit, where applicable.
• Display knowledge of drink recipes, drink and wine merchandising specials.
• Read, write and speak English fluently.
• Working knowledge of drink service and bar terminology.
• Meet minimum age requirement of jurisdiction.
• Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members.
EOE/AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test, background check, and job assessment required.