5 months ago
Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Luxurious comfort embraces pure style at the elegant, four-diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the bustling Luckie Marietta District , this luxury hotel treats you to views of the spectacular downtown skyline or picturesque Centennial Olympic Park. The Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to Philips Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center, and it is the closest hotel to the Georgia Dome.
Omni CNN’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hotel at CNN Center may be your perfect match.
To provide efficient friendly customer service at all times and to maintain a clean, professional top quality bar.
* Properly set-up and maintain a clean efficient service area of the bar throughout the shift
* Perform our guest services by using the Moments of Service guidelines
* Responsible for ringing orders into Micros, and delivering orders to the table
* Continually check back with guests
* Keep all supplies stocked
* Clean, clear and reset service areas
* Protect the hotel from liability with regard to over serving guests
* Complete all duties as assigned by manager
* Assist bartender when needed
* Ensure tables are set up properly
* Aid guests in locating other areas of the hotel (walk them to destination if possible)
* Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions
* Familiarity with food and drink menus
* Adhere to cash handling standards
* Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure clean uniform and professional personal appearance; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets
* Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions; complete safety training and certifications
* Previous serving experience preferred
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
* TABC and Food Handler certifications are required
* Candidates must be able to speak fluent English.