about 1 year ago
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most successful independent hotel management companies in the industry. The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Davidson a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
The Banquet Captain functions as the lead banquet server; trains and schedules banquet servers. This position also performs the duties of a banquet server, taking food and drink orders and serving guests, and illustrating the proper techniques and etiquette for all styles of service.
• One year banquet attendant/server experience.
• Food/Beverage Service Worker Permit, where applicable.
• Basic computer skills.
• Read, write and speak English fluently.
• Valid driver’s license, where applicable.
• Meet minimum age requirement of jurisdiction.
• Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members.
EOE/AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test, background check, and job assessment required.