12 months ago
Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Luxurious comfort embraces pure style at the elegant, four-diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the bustling Luckie Marietta District , this luxury hotel treats you to views of the spectacular downtown skyline or picturesque Centennial Olympic Park. The Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to Philips Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center, and it is the closest hotel to the Georgia Dome.
Omni CNN’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hotel at CNN Center may be your perfect match.
To provide clerical and administrative support to the Human Resources Director and Human Resources Manager.
Director of Human Resource:
* Provides comfortable and hospitable reception to all associates upon entrance to the ASC Office.
* Makes appointments and keeps appointment registration for the Director of Human Resources.
* Monitors and answers phones and phone inquires.
* Monitor & maintain Associate Programs to include: birthday cards & listing, flower & gift certificate distribution, Cafeteria Holiday Decoration Program, Monthly Birthday Cake BEO preparation, Holiday Card distribution.
* Participates in planning & execution of associates events planned by the Associate Service Department.
* Provides administrative & technical support for the Director of Human Resources.
* Responsible for special projects as directed by the Director of Human Resources.
Assistant Director of Human Resources:
* Maintain Benefit file condition to comply closely with HIPPA privacy directives, departmental file standards, assessment verification and ease of understanding in each file.
* Administer Hourly & Wage Review process on property, to include dissemination of paperwork, tracking management for timely compliance in review dates, wage increase analysis and Ultipro completion.
* Responsible for the process of terminations, exit interviews, and separation documents as required by the State of Georgia. Assures compliance with state law and Omni Hotel Standard Operating procedures. Exit interviews must be conducted on all terminations of employment.
* Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of the Ultipro system.
* Aid in the production of a quarterly Benefit’s Newsletter for the Associate Body. Newsletter should contain seasonal health information, updates in insurance or other benefit programs, etc and should be designed to both entertain and educate the associate body.
* Participate as needed in the Annual Benefits Re-enrollment process as directed by the HR Manager.
* Provides administrative & technical support for the Human Resource Manager.
* Participate in the paper work preparation for Weekly Orientation Program.
* Work in conjunction with Training Manager to ensure proper publication of training materials, handouts, work books, etc for all classes.
* Coordinate class registration for training classes as directed by Training Manager
* Work with Catering Administrative Assistant to ensure class room booking, BEO preparation, AV or any special needs requested by Training Manager.
* Ensure work area is clean and clear of standing water, debris or any objects that can obstruct the job duties from being performed safely, efficiently and effectively.
* A Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Hospitality, Human Resources or Business Administration.
* Candidates must be available to relocate after completion of the program.
* Previous Human Resources and/or recruiting experience is preferred.
* Must be willing to work 50 hours per week.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
* Bilingual (Spanish) is strongly preferred..