5 months ago
To support the Recreation Manager in exceeding guest expectations, implement high quality recreation activities/ services and to provide a safe environment for our guests and associates in all areas of social and recreation.
* Support all recreation activities while reporting to the Recreation Manager
* Responsible for training of all associates on the social recreation team
* Implement rules and regulations, polices and procedure for the department
* Help implement plans for the department by supporting yearly and monthly goals and objectives
* Attend staff department meetings communicating pertinent information to associates, managers and the director
* Oversee and operate all social and recreation programs and assist in the maintenance and upkeep of recreation facilities
* Continually enhance crafts, family activities, camp, games and experience throughout out property. Create and implement new activities for all ages.
* Monitor recreation areas and restrooms to a ensure a clean and safe environment
* Implement and coordinate events with conference services and conference sales managers
* Sell, create, set up, tear down and implement recreation activities
* Degree in Recreation, Hospitality, or related field.
* At least 1 year experience in a supervisory position.
* Able to become certified in basic CPR and First Aid.
* Basic computer skills for payroll, ordering and other administrative work.
* Must be an energetic, active and creative individual able to speak in front of large groups and comfortable working with young children
* Must work well under pressure and assure a safe environment
* Must be able to maintain facilities to include cleaning of Kids Camp area, Towel Hut, Information Desk, Pool Area, etc.
* Will be exposed to working outside in hot and cold temperatures.
* Able to stoop, stand, push, pull, walk or stand for long periods of time, and able to lift 30-50 Lbs frequently (60-100 occasionally).