9 months ago
Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Luxurious comfort embraces pure style at the elegant, four-diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the bustling Luckie Marietta District , this luxury hotel treats you to views of the spectacular downtown skyline or picturesque Centennial Olympic Park. The Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to Philips Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center, and it is the closest hotel to the Georgia Dome.
Omni CNN’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hotel at CNN Center may be your perfect match.
Maintenance of established service standards of the Food and Beverage Outlets, and Room Service. Supervision of head food and beverage cashier and cashier support services. Assist in planning and actuating special events that are public relations worthy. Training trainers of service standards.
* Consistent maintenance of/and refinement of service standards
* Correlation of outlet P & L and financial information monthly.
* Maintenance of adequate service ware of outlets through communication with Executive Steward
* Assist outlet managers and unit chefs in refinement of successful daily menu specials.
* Assure consistent maintenance of corporate Food and Beverage systems and control procedures in all "front of house operations".
* Assure unit management development through well planned cross training programs.
* Review all purchase requests of unit managers prior to submittal to the Food and Beverage Director.
* Maintenance of accurate private wine bin inventories.
* Consistent maintenance of environments of all outlets and related areas.
* Maintenance of all outlet key control procedures.
* Assure forecasts of daily linen consumption, and communicate needs to Executive Housekeeper.
* Monitor serviceability of front of house uniforms and forecasts uniform consumption and purchase schedule.
* Supervises EOM inventories of unit managers and unit chefs, and coordinates with Food and Beverage controller.
* Assures proper functioning of CTC systems and information gathering from system.
* Assures daily menu abstracts are completed and summarized.
* Assures adherence to cashier reconciliation of all over/short, missing check reports, full bottle sales slips, check issue and return procedures and other related cashier reporting and accountability procedures.
* Assures customer credit information is disseminated daily.
* Assures outlet pars of all china, glass, and silver are at identified levels daily.
* Attends daily and weekly food and beverage meetings.
* Participates in Key Result Area planning, organizing, and controlling.
* Minimum of 5 year's experience in the Food & Beverage Management in an upscale hotel environment.
* Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
* Restaurant Management
* Strong knowledge of wines.
* Strong working knowledge of Micros.
* Ability to make quick decisions in high stress situations.
* Pleasant and positive personality.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office programs..